Emergency Call Out
We offer an emergency call out service where we aim to be on site within 2 hours of receiving the call, to all areas in central, north and west London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire counties surrounding.
With stocked vans and access equipment up to 3.5m there are very few faults we can’t solve first time. We aim to have all faults resolved within two hours of arrival. If for any reason we can not resolve on day, we make safe, ensure you are not left without power and lighting and give you details and a quote of what needs to be done to rectify the fault fully. We operate this service from 7am-6pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours please call for advice on how we can help, we do operate but cannot guarantee attendance.
Overview of the faults we can solve –
- Tripping power or lighting.
- No power to appliances.
- Smell of burning or smoke from electrical fittings.
- Flood or fire attendance for inspection or make safe.
- Lights not working.
- Lights flickering.
- Loud noise coming from electrical appliance or accessories.
- Alarm of any type going off or making a noise that can’t be stopped.
- Water in electrical fittings.
- No power to sockets.
Types of building we complete emergency call outs on –
- Landlord demise of blocks of flats – our speciality
- Offices of all sizes.
Areas we can achieve two hour response –
- Central London
- London City
- North London(A10-A41)
- West London(A41-M3)
All our Emergency Call Out works comply with BS7671-18th edition.